Call for funding applications for NULC Ujjiqsuqta / Let’s Be Aware campaign
18 July 2022
The Nunavut Liquor and Cannabis Commission (NULC) is now accepting proposals for the new Ujjiqsuqta Community Initiatives program, which includes three funding streams: the Ujjiqsuqta Social Responsibility Initiatives Contribution, the Ujjiqsuqta Safe and Sober Graduation Grant and the Ujjiqsuqta Health and Wellness Support Grant.
Funding will be provided to individuals and organizations promoting the responsible use of liquor and cannabis in Nunavut that meet the requirements of the above streams. Applications should include a short proposal detailing the planned activities, budget, target audience and intended outcomes.
Who can apply:
- Municipal governments.
- Community health and wellness committees.
- Alcohol education committees.
- Non-profit organizations.
- Local businesses.
- Designated Inuit organizations.
Eligible projects and activities may include:
- Community initiatives, campaigns or programs that promote the responsible use of liquor and cannabis in Nunavut.
- Programs and partnerships that focus on harm prevention related to liquor and cannabis.
- Safe and Sober Graduation celebrations.
All programs must take place in Nunavut and be directed to Nunavummiut.
The application deadline is September 30, 2022. Program proposals may be submitted to [email protected] Click here to read full details about the funding program and eligibility requirements for each funding stream. For more information, please email [email protected] or call 1-855-844-5488.
Department of Finance