NU Government: 2020 Community Cleanup Logo Competition
09 March 2020
Two young artists will win an iPad and have their art featured in this year’s Community Cleanup! The Department of Environment encourages youth 18 and under to design this year’s community cleanup logo.
One winning design will be displayed on volunteer T-shirts and the other will be on posters advertising the territory-wide community cleanups. Logo designs should promote environmental sustainability and responsible litter disposal. Other rules include:
- The logo design must be on an 8.5 x11 inch piece of paper and should leave room for community cleanup information (we recommend roughly half the page).
- Bright colours are encouraged, but only four colours may be used (black is considered a colour).
- Entries must be scanned and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrants must be younger than 18 years of age.
- All submissions will become property of the Government of Nunavut and may be used for various publications.
For more information, check out the Department of Environment website. Don’t delay, the competition ends March 20 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time!
Manager of Communications, Education and Outreach
Department of Environment