Osaka Hibachi Japanese Restaurant in Moncton, NB is looking for experienced cooks (Teppanyaki).
Job Position: Cook
Number of Openings: 2
Language at Work: English
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Perform preparation and cutting of food item required for teppanyaki section such as beef, chicken, seafood, and vegetables
- Make house special teppanyaki sauces by following the recipe
- Have knowledge of how to deal with teppanyaki counter guests while cooking dishes in front of them
- Ensure quality food preparation, portioning and proper garnishes / substitution procedures are followed
- Responsible for keeping the Teppanyaki line clear and organized at the end of shift
- No formal education required.
- 2-3 years of experience in commercial cooking required.
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of salary as vacation fee
Wage: $18.90 per hour
Term: Full-Time (40 hrs per week), Permanent
Location: 100-599 Main Street, Moncton, NB, E1E 0H4
Please send your resume by email, email@example.com