Employer: Bouctouche Bay Inn
2552 Route 102 Highway, Lincoln, NB E3B 9J1
- Prepare and cook full meals
- Determine size of food portions
- Work with minimum supervision
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas.
- Clean kitchen, work areas,wash dishes
- Work with specialized cooking equipment
- Completion of secondary school required.
- Cook certification or equivalent
- 3 years no less than 2 years experience in an ethnic kitchen is required
Wage: $13.00 , 44 hours per week
Apply with resume email@example.com
We welcome application from indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities